13 August 2011

Who Won 'GOP Round 2'?

I'm out in the middle of the boonies and didn't get to watch the "Debate(?)" Cell phone service is spotty, if at all. However, I did manage to pull this up and it goes right along with my kicking butt and taking names. It's yours to decide.

(Click here or copy and paste the URL http://godfatherpolitics.com/482/who-won-gop-round-2/ into your browser window.

The last two paragraphs of the article sum it up for me.

With A LOT of emphasis on this:

 The stakes are extremely high for those of us who love this country.
 

1 comment:

  1. I just saw Gov. Perry’s announcement and ,so far, I’m impressed. It looks as if it’s shaping up to be a two person race: Perry v Romney! From the “comments” in the site referred to in today’s Post:

    "Let's go with Rick Perry for president, Michelle for VP, Newt as Sec. of State, Herman as Sec. of Treasury, and please, find some place for Marco Rubio!!!"

    I wouldn’t be unhappy with this scenario.

    ReplyDelete