Chick-fil-AI've see a few of these around Denver but have yet to stop in. I now can't wait to do so !!!!!
EAT MOR CHIKIN!
I digress:"So, feel free to post the term on my blog, JB -- mine is ANYTHING but family. However, the term's probably been used MORE THAN SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE on my site!"B.O.'s minion supporters are lower than WHALE SHIT !!!!I couldn't wait!
LMAO!(I was right, JB -- been used more than several times.)And I'm STILL laughing my ass off!
Chick-fil-A
ReplyDeleteI've see a few of these around Denver but have yet to stop in. I now can't wait to do so !!!!!
EAT MOR CHIKIN!
ReplyDeleteI digress:
ReplyDelete"So, feel free to post the term on my blog, JB -- mine is ANYTHING but family. However, the term's probably been used MORE THAN SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE on my site!"
B.O.'s minion supporters are lower than WHALE SHIT !!!!
I couldn't wait!
LMAO!
Delete(I was right, JB -- been used more than several times.)
And I'm STILL laughing my ass off!