"Pick this one for indoctrination training in Indonesia...same place I went and put her on the fast track for the white house....fix the birth certificate and learn from the mistakes with mine and....invite her to dinner."
I hope she can fix a birth certificate better than what Obimbo has up there now. I wouldn't even dignify it (them -- there's been so many variations) as a "forgery." Forgeries, at the minimum, make a person pause and take a second glance (the type face, alone, gives it away -- it wasn't designed until the 80's.) I feel so sorry for the poor girl in the secretary pool who was given the assignment to "type up a birth certificate -- we need it by the end of the day." I'm sure that she met an untimely end -- dead men tell no tales, you know.
He probably scared the crap out of her!
ReplyDelete"Pick this one for indoctrination training in Indonesia...same place I went and put her on the fast track for the white house....fix the birth certificate and learn from the mistakes with mine and....invite her to dinner."
ReplyDeleteI hope she can fix a birth certificate better than what Obimbo has up there now. I wouldn't even dignify it (them -- there's been so many variations) as a "forgery." Forgeries, at the minimum, make a person pause and take a second glance (the type face, alone, gives it away -- it wasn't designed until the 80's.)
DeleteI feel so sorry for the poor girl in the secretary pool who was given the assignment to "type up a birth certificate -- we need it by the end of the day." I'm sure that she met an untimely end -- dead men tell no tales, you know.