24 December 2011

Spielberg, Clooney, Hanks Give Maximum Contributions To Obama's Reelection Bid.


Okay... do I really think that if I boycott ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that these three flakes do, that it's going send them into bankruptcy? Not even hardly (try sticking your thumb in a 55 gallon of diesel fuel, pull it out and then see what kind of difference you made.) But, it makes ME feel better!




While this may come as no surprise, dyed in the wool Hollywood liberals are throwing their financial backing behind President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign en-force. Among the names are Steven SpielbergGeorge Clooney and Tom Hanks. 
According to data gathered on OpenSecrets.org, Clooney made a $2,500 contribution for the primary and another $2,500 donation for the presidential race while infamous filmmaker Spielberg gave $30,800 to the DNC on Apr. 26; $8,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee on July 31; and two $2,500 donations to Barack Obama on Apr. 26. 
While many of these Hollywood celebrities are indeed the “usual suspects” among Obama supporters, one Tinseltown campaign contribution Obama probably won’t receive this time around is from actor Matt Damon, who The Blaze reported as saying: 
“I’ve talked to a lot of people who worked for Obama at the grassroots level. One of them said to me, ‘Never again. I will never be fooled again by a politician’…You know, a one-term president with some balls who actually got stuff done would have been, in the long run of the country, much better.” 
From patriotupdate.com.
Guess I'll be watching more Matt Damon stuff. That'll show 'em!

2 comments:

  1. OK, but which way is it? Has he grown up, matured and figured out that the DemocRAT party has become the party of losers [or] is he disappointed that B.O. hasn’t transformed the U.S. into another North Korea fast enough? I hope it’s the former but I won’t be a bit surprised if it’s the latter. While modern day Hollywood types are , usually, good at what they do their immature left wing politics turns me off. I’ll watch movies at home but I haven’t been in a theater for 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point on the "which way is it," JB. Also, I doubt that I've had much influence on ANY of the cinematic careers of filmdom's Looney Left... I haven't been in a movie theater in the past 20 years, either.

    ReplyDelete