This has been around FOREVER... now it seems to be REALLY appropriate. I gotta give credit where credit is due for this thing.
Here is something to help makeObama’sObimbo’s* speech almost tolerable. Just print out this page, distribute it to friends, and listen... (be sure to read directions at the bottom)
Rules for Bullshit Bingo:
- Before Barrack
Obama’sObimbo’s* next televised speech, print your “Bullshit Bingo”- Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.
- When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout “BULLSHIT!” [or shout out “PELOSI” (means the same thing)]
Testimonials from past satisfied “Bullshit Bingo” players:
“I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won.” - Jack W., Boston
“My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically.” - David D., Florida
“What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win.” - Bill R., New York City
“The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box.” - Ben G., Denver
“The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed “BULLSHIT!” for the third time in two hours.”
(*There... I fixed it for ‘em.)
For those of you who DO have the stomach for it -- BINGO!

M4e,
ReplyDeleteThanks for reviving BARACK’S BULLSHIT BINGO. I had forgotten about it but it’s more relevant tonight than ever before. I still plan to utilize this time frame for toilet cleaning but I did share the existence of this wholesome board game with many others.
I do what I can, JB.
ReplyDelete