08 September 2011

Obimbo Bingo Game For 'The Speech'.

Like I said before, I won’t be watching ‘The Speech’; hearing the 'same old - same old' wore thin a loooong time ago, I’m not that in to Bingo, I have better things to do (sort my sock drawer or -- as JonBerg suggested -- clean my toilet bowl) and I don’t want to give a viewership point on my cable/satellite/coal oil lantern.


This has been around FOREVER... now it seems to be REALLY appropriate. I gotta give credit where credit is due for this thing.


Here is something to help make Obama’s Obimbo’s* speech almost tolerable. Just print out this page, distribute it to friends, and listen... (be sure to read directions at the bottom)
 Rules for Bullshit Bingo: 
  • Before Barrack Obama’s Obimbo’s* next televised speech, print your “Bullshit Bingo” 
  • Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases. 
  • When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout “BULLSHIT!” [or shout out “PELOSI” (means the same thing)] 
Testimonials from past satisfied “Bullshit Bingo” players: 
“I had been listening to the speech for only five minutes when I won.” - Jack W., Boston 
“My attention span during speeches has improved dramatically.” - David D.,   Florida 
“What a gas! Speeches will never be the same for me after my first win.” - Bill R., New York City 
“The atmosphere was tense in the last speech as 14 of us waited for the fifth box.” - Ben G., Denver 
“The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed “BULLSHIT!” for the third time in two hours.”


(*There... I fixed it for ‘em.)


For those of you who DO have the stomach for it -- BINGO!

2 comments:

  1. M4e,
    Thanks for reviving BARACK’S BULLSHIT BINGO. I had forgotten about it but it’s more relevant tonight than ever before. I still plan to utilize this time frame for toilet cleaning but I did share the existence of this wholesome board game with many others.

    ReplyDelete