30 April 2013

Palin Slams DC ‘AssClowns’ For Throwing ‘Pathetic’ ‘#Nerdprom.’

Ya just GOTTA love it!  From breitbart.com.

Former Alaska governor and vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, who has fiercely fought crony capitalism and the permanent political class, absolutely blistered the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday, tweeting that the dinner was “pathetic” and that “DC assclowns” were throwing “themselves a #nerdprom” while “the rest of America is out there working our assess off.” 

In recent years, Washington veterans have expressed similar concerns. Tom Brokaw has compared Washington to “Versailles,” Ron Fournier has said the dinner represents a Washington that is “out of touch” with the rest of the country, and New York Times writer Mark Leibovich has said Washington’s permanent political class--and especially the press corps--does not realize how much the rest of the country disdains them. In her Facebook note, Palin wrote:  
Yuk it up media and pols. While America is buried in taxes and a fight for our rights, the permanent political class in DC dresses up and has a prom to make fun of themselves. No need for that, we get the real joke.
There were some other people there, too.  I’ve just burned my Duck Commander cap and I’ll never watch another episode of Duck Dynasty... EVER!


Then, to make matters even worse, from conservativebyte.com
Christie: Obama ‘kept every promise’
Anyone still think Christie has a shot in 2016?
Check it out:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama “has kept every promise he’s made” about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy. 
Speaking on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program on the 6-month anniversary of the deadly storm, the Republican governor said presidential politics were the last thing on his mind as he toured storm-devastated areas with Obama last fall. 
“The president has kept every promise he’s made,” said Christie, widely considered a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. “I think he’s done a good job. He kept his word.”

I guess that’s why he’s so prominent at the AssClowns' Prom (see pic in "Palin Slams...' above.) Of course Christie is pretty ‘prominent’ anywhere he is.

As one of the commentors said:  “...So what! Obama kept his promises to Christie; so that means that its’s okay for him to continue to lie to the rest of America, and to Israel? Obama should have kept his word; or was it sold to Christie for 30 pieces of silver, and a bear hug?”


12 comments:

  1. Gov. Chris Christie is a conservative in the same way that Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I just threw that in there 'cause I never could stand the sonofabitch. I can remember when Ann Coulter was creaming all over herself about Lardass. I thought that she must be losing her mind -- then it dawned on me... she's a lawyer.

      Delete
  2. Since when has B.O. "kept every promise" on anything? Christe appears to me to be no more than a bloated, blustering Jelly Fish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one in Sandy Hook thinks Obama has kept his promises. I swear, how these damn politicians can live with their own stink is beyond me.

      Delete
  3. When I heard that "kept every promise", I couldn't believe my ears since there are people STILL waiting for federal help....remember how long they had to wait for electricity, etc? Even Obama fans who were caught in that hurricane were furious. Christie's all about his coming election. "He likes Obama, we should vote for him!" man, I wouldn't after this had he left ME in the dark that long.

    I'm surprised at Palin's classless tweet. some language from a vice presidential candidate...and, because I loved that Wash. Corr. Dinner before Obama was elected, she again made me mad.
    That dinner used to be THE most entertaining, terrific dinner ever and I watched it every year BECAUSE it was just FOR THE CORRESPONDENTS and their spouses/friends, a few guests, etc. It wasn't HOLLYWOOD, which it's become. STARS come now, as if they even understand what's going on?
    STreisand was there this year, for pete's sake......what the.....?

    Ya, that dinner's ruined because it went HOllywood and all those terrific jokes and routines aren't fun anymore. It was never a 'nerdprom' before. She's right about that. Sorry about her choice of words; sounds more like she's jealous she's not sucking the air out of the room again.

    Sorry, I'm no Palin fan :-) I was, BIG TIME, before SHE went Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Miss Z. Palin was offered a chance to lead America and she was found wanting. Now she serves as a reminder that the GOP is weak in the "selection of leaders" arena. It would be better for the conservative movement if Palin would just shut up.

      Delete
    2. Gotta go with both of you on that, Jack and Ms Z. (Except I've had a REAL hate on for 'correspondents' ever since my Viet Nam days!)

      As far as why Palin's even on here -- ANYTHING or ANYBODY who'll diss Bathhouse Barry, anything or anybody that's even closely associated with him/her/it or anything that's .0001 degree to the left, gets a thumbs up and an 'ATTABOY!' from me.

      Delete
    3. Well, I'm sure Bin Laden would say anything bad about him too. Good to see who's side your on. I stand firmly by America.

      Delete
  4. So your Duck Boys got all Hollywoodified on you huh. I could of told you that was going to happen, and I only watched about 10 minutes total of that crap.

    They've been taking lessons in Washington from Hollywood. Have you ever noticed how many awards shows those pukes throw for themselves? An elitist isn't complete until they wallow in their own limelight and tell you to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only difference between Hollywood and Washington is 2,677 miles.

      Delete
    2. BWAHAHAHAHA!

      That's the most I've ever gotten out of you, Odie, in... FOREVER!

      Go ahead. Rub my face in it, Odie. I deserve it. TAKEN AGAIN!

      Delete
    3. I don't know, Jack... something tells me, that in the long run, the DC asswipes make more money.

      Delete