27 April 2013

More From Midget Mayor-tolla With The Big Mouth.

As everyone should have figured out by now, this post is dedicated to smoking Down Low Bathhouse Barry and his Nazi administration with as many one-five-five rounds as humanly possible in the least amount of time.  I’m going to sort of break tradition because Lori Boxer’s flaming of Bloomberg is... DAMN!  I wish I’d have written it!


Hey! Wait a minute... Bloomer IS one of ‘em, so I’m good to go!
This article is Lori Wallach Boxer’s response to Mayor Bloomberg’s statement that “The Constitution Will Have to Be Re-Interpreted After the Boston Bombing” 
(Warning: Lori’s no-nonsense, very passionate/colorful and sometimes graphic, politically INCorrect style may be offensive to some people.)
In other words, I left it like it was and you can fill in the F’n blanks.  Her article is in its entirety here because it was just TOO DAMN GOOD to mess with... so here goes:


Here we go again: 
Take guns away from law abiding citizens in order to ‘protect’ them from those who don’t obey the laws.

Take religion away from everyone to ‘protect’ those who don’t believe anything. 
Take babies and suck them into a vacuum or bash their spinal cords after they are born to ‘protect’ those who think they have a right to do that. 
Take the civilization-perpetuating reverence of ‘marriage’ away from those who revere it in order to ‘protect’ those who’d be extinct without it. 
Take away the dignity of the majority of Americans who travel to ‘protect’ those, and only those, who should be profiled at the airports … like there’s been a slew of Chinese, Italian, and Jewish people blowing up planes and buildings … or, to prevent potential highjackings plotted by senior citizens who strategize about those things on the shuffleboard courts at The Villages. 
I could go on and on, but you get the point. 
And now (see link below*), His Azz Hole-iness Mayor Blooming-idiot-berg, is saying we’ll have to reinterpret the Constitution so that we have less freedom IN FAVOR OF, basically, those who want to destroy us. Would someone PLEASE shut him the F up.

The only freedoms we need to remove are from every and any person who wants to come here from ANY country that encourages, promotes, supports, harbors or condones those who hate this country … and I mean ANYONE, and that includes the sons and daughters, and all relatives, from royal families in the Middle East. If the King of Saudi Arabia, for example, likes our colleges and universities so much and wants to send his kids to study here … tough shit … he’s got the money to build college and universities of whatever stature he wants right in his own country. Let those campuses become the Jewels of Jihad, right in his own backyard. 
The only freedoms we need to remove are from those who are hell bent on destroying us, who live every day with perpetual 24/7 hard-ons just awaiting to get to those 72 virgins. I say we oblige: Catch them, kill them, wrap them in bacon, and for the final poetic justice … cut their dicks off so that when they arrive at Virgin-in-a-Burqua-stan, they can’t do a damn thing about it.

31 comments:

  1. Too cool. You both did great. Send the ones that are here back also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Odie. It's gotten to the point where I try to use satirical humor instead of going all serious on what's happening in our GREAT NATION! You know what they say -- "Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words."

      BTW, I've never really figured out who 'they' is but 'they' usually have some pretty good stuff.

      Stay safe, Odie, and have a great day and the week that'sa comin'!

      Delete
  2. Bloomberg epitomizes the willingness of those in bastions of, so called, Liberalism to allow tyranny to be inflicted upon themselves. It reminds me of the societal degeneration prognosticated by H.G. Wells; most notably in "The Time Machine". Is this a harbinger for our entire Nation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In answer to your 'harbinger' question, JB -- at the rate it's going -- yes, I'm afraid it is.

      Delete
  3. I once had a son like Bloomberg, but I ended up throwing that sock away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!

      Good decision on your part, Robert!

      Delete
  4. Michael Bloomberg is no more of a true American than is that cretin ensconced in the people's house. They both pose a clear and present danger to the United States of America. I proudly salute the writer Lori … she is exactly the kind of person we need serving in the Congress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye Sir! And as she told one commentor, "Believe me, my friend ... I was holding back!

      Delete
  5. Bloomberg is a politician, and that makes him dangerously clever. Having convinced us over 100 years that leftist brainwashing through public education is essential to a vibrant democracy, the American people are ready to accept the notion that our founding fathers were rich bastards who owned and screwed their slaves on an ongoing basis and therefore didn’t know what in the hell they were talking about. Thus, when Bloomberg says it is time to re-interpret the Constitution (or ignore it altogether), the dimmest of our wits are ready to shout “You bad” and go back to whatever they were doing previously: smok’in and joke’in. As it turns out, politicians have been re-interpreting or ignoring the Constitution for a very long time and we never uttered a word in protest. So …

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right you be, Sam.

      So, tell me again, why our forefathers even bothered to leave Merry Olde UK and set up the form of government that we have -- knowing that, someday, a bunch of stupid turds would try to revert back to EXACTLY what the forefathers had left behind?

      ANOTHER Revolution in another time and in another place, perhaps?

      Delete
  6. It took Rome 1,100 years to destroy itself. We did it in less than 250 years. American democrats must be so proud of their accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the fax machine, Sam. I swear, we were doing pretty good until the fax machine came along.

      Delete
  7. Wasn’t it Bloomberg’s girlfriend who facilitated the OWS movement, legally advised by Gov. Cuomo’s brother in law? I don’t have all the details, obviously, but I’m just wondering how Bloomberg himself, The Cuomo family, or any sane New Yorker (there could be a few) can regard Bloomberg as a man of integrity, worthy of their trust. I just don’t get it. So I come here for wisdom and understanding because there are no tall mountains where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can someone help Jack out here?

    I'm originally from Odessa, Texas and the tallest thing we got out there are drilling rig platforms (unless you count the crown of the rig.) About the only wisdom I've picked up is, don't work up in the crown as a derrick man. Pays good, but the only thing to break your fall is a lot of hard iron.

    Aside from that, I didn't know that anybody in politics was particularly noted for their integrity or trustworthiness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack said:

    "I'm just wondering how Bloomberg himself, The Cuomo family, or any sane New Yorker (there could be a few) can regard Bloomberg as a man of integrity, worthy of their trust."

    "So I come here for wisdom and understanding because there are no tall mountains where I live."

    Well Jack, I'm afraid that one could scale our highest mountain peak, here in Colorado, (Mt. Elbert 14,440') and there would still be NO cogent answer forthcoming.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on Mt. Whitney in Californicate one time. All I got was cold.

      Delete
  10. I've been telling Jack for years that the only true wisdom in the world is found inside fortune cookies. He doesn't listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have yo no dat my husband did not have no orgal sex wif dat Mayor Bloomberg honky. He doan want to start no shit wif my husband because my husband control de army and de federal bureau of investigations. Anne de CIA to. Anne if you doan stop wif this slander in shit, I be sending hard cock holder to visit yo ass.

    Your fren
    Moochelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can stop laughing my ass off, I'll try to reply.

      Delete
  12. Very impressive, Chuck. The only black celebrities we have stopping by Always on Watch is Black Sheep, and then only to have a cow and drop invectives all over the floor.

    Now if Moochelle comes by your house for dinner, could you ask her for an autograph? You could post it here at I'M NOT DRINKING OBAMA'S KOOL AID and perhaps even charge admission. If that happens, John Berg and I should be entitled to a percentage of gross ... being as we're buds and all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a deal, Sam! Remember... we're all in this together. (Maybe that wasn't the best way to put it, huh?)

    And, Hey! I think she really likes me. Notice how she signed it 'Your fren'?! (I think SOMEONE'S ebonomics is slipping though. It should have been 'Yo fren.'

    ReplyDelete
  14. "And, Hey! I think she really likes me"

    Mukatoie, mo fuk, yeah i be stylin fo yu!

    Mis Wookiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YO! Sees?! Now das wha I bee's takin' 'bout, bet yo swee mo foin' azz, baaaby!

      Delete
  15. I think I see a trend developing here. First, an indiscretion at a roadside motel in Oklahoma with Hillary, and now hot correspondence with Michelle Obama. It's a "First Lady" fetish.

    Well, I can't say that I'm surprised. Chuck was once considered for duty at the White House, but the interview didn't go very well. None of us back then understood that because Chuck was a recruiting poster Marine.

    Now I know what happened. He made a move on Lady Bird. Oh, what tangled webs we weave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this information shocking and very disconcerting. As a child, my hero was Pee Wee Herman, and then I found out he was a queer. Later, my hero was Barack Obama, and then I learned he was half white. And now this ...

      Delete
  16. Mustang is a very, VERY sick man. It happens as you get older and the mind starts slipping away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. Turn on your friends when they become older ... wait a minute! YOU'RE the older one!

      Delete
    2. That's called a 'GOTCHA!'

      Delete