28 March 2013

'Ya Can't Fix Stupid!' Quote Of The Day.

From Jan Morgan Media: 
America’s gun owners are under siege on virtually all fronts. Congress is after us, and so are governors such as New York’s Andrew Cuomo, Maryland’s Martin O’Malley, the media, liberal legislators and both federal and state regulators are all looking for new and often unique ways to please their liberal bosses by harassing gun owners, dealers and manufacturers.
One major national firearms retailer, for example, has been under fire for more than two years from the Obama administration’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. It seems the company won’t hire convicted felons, which the commission claims amounts to illegal racial discrimination. The federal government these days argues that policies that have what government lawyers call a “disparate impact” on racial minorities amount to impermissible discrimination -- even when the policies themselves were not put in place for discriminatory reasons. Thus, the government argues that a higher percentage of minorities within the felony population than in the population at large means that any policy that discriminates against felons as a class is discriminatory because its impact falls disparately on minorities. 
Okay... this is where you've gotta read real careful: 
Company officials pointed out to commission investigators threatening to charge the company with discrimination that they couldn’t hire felons even if they wanted to, because federal law prohibits federal firearms licensees from hiring felons. 
Are you ready? Here it is, troops...
The investigator’s response was, according to one company official: “That’s your problem, not ours.”

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One major national firearms retailer, for example, has been under fire for more than two years from the Obama administration’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. It seems the company won’t hire convicted felons,"

    So what's all the bullshit about "background checks" on law abiding citizens? This makes my head spin. Liberalism is INDEED A MENTAL ILLNESS!!!! It sounds to me like the EEOC should be the first usless drain on taxpayers to be placed on the "Chopping Block"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a toss-up on what to use for the heading -- the one I used or 'Beam Me Up, Scotty...'

      I swear it just gets stoopider and STOOPIDER!

      Delete
  3. This is OUR government coming after our guns plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT the government that our forefathers fought and died for -- NOT the government that my father and uncles went to war to defend -- NOT the government that I grew up pledging allegiance to when I was in grade school and NOT the government that I put a military uniform on for and took an oath to defend her and her Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC.

      NOT!

      Delete
  4. That dog is RIGHT...these are very scary times.
    Supplying muslim brotherhood with equipment while they try to take our guns away and buy up all the ammo?
    WHAT THE............?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These times were foretold a long time ago and the fact that they are happening is a witness that what I believe in is right - that's my comfort. The other? By their fruits ye shall know them - there! Put that in its correct pigeonhole. Now, what's next? Since I can't fix stupid - and I don't have time to be outraged....what's next on the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Abby,

      You're right, of course...

      BUT, IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING!

      Signed:
      Beating My Head Against The Wall

      Delete
    2. Well - if I may use some miilitary parlance: I'm going to beat that bastard in this life and the next because there is so much he doesn't have power over including his own life and morals. This will be the last we will be seeing of him after this life unless something drastic changes - and yes - I actually believe that. I'm not going to "worry" because MSNBC and CNN want to turn me into a democrat by having me beg for their help to keep me from worrying by passing their infernal decrees (notice I didn't say laws). I'm also not going to be pacified by their lies because I'm too smart for that - so let them seal their own doom with their corrupt works and blind minds that pretend to be enlightened - we got work to do here and hereafter. The biggest part of that is caring for our families and teaching them the difference between the damnable lies and antics and helping the upcoming generation live moral lives in preparation for building up what's left when this giant crap-storm is over. And they can't stop me. So damn them. ;)

      Delete
    3. Dear Abby,

      OOOOOHRAAAAH!

      Signed:
      I Believe That, TOO

      Delete