The nomination of Chuck 'I've Been Drunk Since 1968' Hagel sends the worst possible signal of weakness and uncertainty to our enemies as well as our allies... if we have any allies left.
- If Chucky is confirmed, countries like Iran and Syria are going to consider going to war against Israel. Want to guess who is going to be drawn into this conflict? My question would be, “With the LACK of 'leadership' we have, I've gotta wonder which side we'd be on?!”
- Hagel has to be the most controversial of Our Dear Leader’s second-term Cabinet nominees.
- As Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said earlier this month, Hagel is Obimbo’s “in-your-face” pick.
- Chucky supports downsizing the U.S. nuclear arsenal and says that the Pentagon budget is “bloated”... his words, not mine.
- From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Chucky missed 99 of 3,894 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008.