I have to agree with Old Bill. I wouldn't want that woman's mouth ... ah ... er ... ah ...
Besides, it's hard (no pun intended) to tell where her mouth begins and the wrinkles end, Odie.
Bill: Well, she's no Monica but she beats the heck out of the 1st Wookiee! Why don't you give it a try?
DIIIIING!
She's no Monica? She's not even a Madeleine Albright! LOL.
Wheweee... you got THAT right!
Ha, ha,ha, good one
Welcome to the club, K.
kithogan,Timely, indeed!
I have to agree with Old Bill. I wouldn't want that woman's mouth ... ah ... er ... ah ...
ReplyDeleteBesides, it's hard (no pun intended) to tell where her mouth begins and the wrinkles end, Odie.
DeleteBill: Well, she's no Monica but she beats the heck out of the 1st Wookiee! Why don't you give it a try?
ReplyDeleteDIIIIING!
DeleteShe's no Monica? She's not even a Madeleine Albright! LOL.
ReplyDeleteWheweee... you got THAT right!
ReplyDeleteHa, ha,ha, good one
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club, K.
ReplyDeletekithogan,
ReplyDeleteTimely, indeed!