28 September 2012

Obama’s God Fails Him Again.


By JOHN RANSOM 
Just when you thought it couldn’t get more Orwellian, news came Thursday that government economists overstated 2nd quarter GDP numbers by whopping 31 percent. The BEA’s third revision to GDP for the quarter show that the economy actually grew at a pathetic annual rate of 1.3 percent rather than the previously-stated 1.7 percent. 
According to a Bureau of Economic Analysis report issued last year, the mean revision of this estimate since 1983 is 0.12 in real dollars. That means that the current revision of 0.4 is more than three times the norm.   
And while the media will be busy blaming the GDP numbers on “peaceful Libyans outraged by American disrespect for the Prophet,” a closer look at the numbers say that it was an act of god, not the Prophet, that is responsible. 
Ransom couldn't end it any better than this:
Not an act of THE God, but rather an act of A god.
And if any of my kids come up with this, I'll beat their ass! 

11 comments:

  1. I was bored this afternoon, so I looked up "Obama" in the dictionary. It was a complete definition accompanied by a picture of a pile of shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAMMIT! I'm STILL laughing! Now THAT was FUNNY!

      Delete
  2. Now now now... :-)

    (Jack...I need that edition of the dictionary!)

    As for the god of Obama...did you ever HEAR so many "I's" as in his speeches? NO PRESIDENT has said "I this.." and "I that.." as much as this egomaniacal America-hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Obama’s God Fails Him Again."

    I didn't know that he ever had a God; at least one that we know of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it be true Obama a runaway slave? Boy he gonna be in trouble when dey catches up wit him. Den he find out who de reel gods is and it not gonna be no dark complected fella nether.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo sho 'nuff gat dat raat 'bout DAT, Anon! Sho 'nuff!

      I jas bees glad I ain gonna has to bees trippin wit dat mofo when de jadgement comb down on dat nappy-haaded mofo's sorry-assed little mofoin haad when dem Saints -- an I ain talkin bout no mofoin coonass fooba team heah, neether! -- goes machin in! (Da little pimp bitch.) HAILALUYO! Praise da LORD! Sho 'nuff.

      (If you have trouble reading this, I can put it through my Ebonics translator, Anon -- sho 'nuff)

      Delete
  5. Believe me when I tell you I am no angel. I’m sure that I’m going to get one hell of an ass chewing on Judgment Day. I’m ready for that … but I sure do want to be in the audience when Obama is standing there in front of my Lord attempting to explain away his shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAAAAMN, Colonel! Talk about "great minds travel in the same channels!" I was just hitting 'Send' to Anon's comment when YOURS came in!

      SHO 'NUFF!

      Delete
  6. "I sure do want to be in the audience when Obama is standing there in front of my Lord attempting to explain away his shit." OK, but he shouldn't even make it that far. He should join LBJ on a rotissserie in HELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obimbo (and LBJ and A WHOLE LOT of others) won't make it to Heaven -- just Judgement Day! For the amount of innocent blood they have on their hands, HELL is TOO GOOD for the sorry-assed bastards.

    ReplyDelete