21 June 2011

Anybody But Barack Obama!

A friend of mine -- a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel (yes, when out of the service, non-coms CAN have friends that are commissioned officers) -- had bumper stickers made up and sent one to me.  It’s the new rallying cry...
ABBO!
Anybody But Barack Obama!
I made copies of it and have them pasted over all the windows of our house, my wife's vehicle (she's REAL happy about THAT!) on my truck, stuck on our RV, plastered on the sides of the barn AND I’ve got one pasted to my forehead!


Outstanding, Colonel!  Job well done!


ABBO!
Anybody But Barack Obama!

4 comments:

  1. I’ve had one on the back bumper of my gas guzzling SUV, created by an acquaintance, since 2008 that says: “JUST SAY NO TO B.O.”. My crazy neighbor, with pro Obama bumper stickers, actually thought my sticker was referring to body odor. I told her that she was close-she votes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JonBerg: WOW! That is REALLY COOL! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete