This is why I'm praying he loses in 2012. His campaign rhetoric is watered-down kool-aid now and doesn't get people as excited but it still can kill you.
Note to Marine4ever, the e-mail account is correct and working.
ddthesecond@hotmail.com
I just checked it our and the guys selling Cheap Rolex watches and Viagra got through. I even got mail form Sex Machine trying to sell me a book on How to satisfy any woman!
Where did Jughead get the ball to even think that he could get away with 1/2 the things that he's doing?
ReplyDeleteBut he is , and thats the p[problem.
Yeah, Frog Boiler-In-Chief!
ReplyDeleteThis is why I'm praying he loses in 2012. His campaign rhetoric is watered-down kool-aid now and doesn't get people as excited but it still can kill you.
ReplyDeleteNote to Marine4ever, the e-mail account is correct and working.
ReplyDeleteddthesecond@hotmail.com
I just checked it our and the guys selling Cheap Rolex watches and Viagra got through.
I even got mail form Sex Machine trying to sell me a book on How to satisfy any woman!
LOL, give it another try and let me know.
It was trying to send it to intolerantcynicami@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease send me the Sex Machine's form for the book "How To Satisfy Any Woman"...
...and Viagra.
I got it this time..
ReplyDeleteAnd For your information,
Sex Machine (vidmpec@gadbig.com)
Thanks. Now if I can just find a transplant...
Delete