30 July 2014

Oops.


Thanks, JonBerg, for sending me the newsreel. I just HAD to help it out a little bit.









What the hell about Benghazi, Bucket Butt?!!



17 comments:

  1. As John Wayne would say, "Life's even tougher if you're stupid." Or, something to that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a plan comes together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... or, when it blows up in an islamic face.

      Delete
  3. I wonder why this didn't seem to get more coverage? Good News is scarce these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stay strong Marine dude!!! :)have a blessed weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, Angel... KEEP CALM and RETURN FIRE. You have a blessed weekend, too, Angel!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. They need more of a charge in those vests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See that 'Deadly Terror Attacks' counter over on the right side of the page? I wonder if they get counted when they blow themselves up.

      Delete
  6. That video...when I got it in email, I had to respond to the sender "SHAME on me for laughing!" (but not that much shame!)
    Hey, I saw your agreeing with Ducky...have you finished 'bleaching your mind' yet? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, Z, after it was all said and done... I REALLY WISH I HADN'T SAID THAT!!

      Delete
  7. I know what you mean! But.......he has to be right ONCE in a millennium, right?
    Loved your comment at geeeeZ! Thanks, Marine4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any idea what bleach does to the human mind? I'm crazier now than I was before! If that's possible.

      Delete
  8. Thank you know who none of them will be my 6th wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your cull factor, I wouldn't bet on it.

      Delete
  9. I want one of those bumper stickers!!
    and
    I want one of those license plates w/ the horse on it--what state do I have to go to?!!
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CAROL!! Now which state do you think would have a horse on their vehicle tags?! KENTUCKY... I'm ashamed it's not Texas. (Besides that, I read it on the tag... yeah, I know... it was one of those 'well, duh' moments for ya.)

      Delete