what can we expect !...what a freak show Marine! Have a fabulous weekend my friend~!:-)
The real reason people got so pissed, WHT, was because he kept holding up the line -- he couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.
Thanks for a very humorous illustration of a very sad situation!
You gotta laugh to keep from crying, John.
A Duhwon GIF ... how cool.
Can you tell I spend a lot of time thinking this stuff up, Odie?
O-bergdahl is a disgrace to America. Period. Can you believe he is the POTUS?!?!
Anymore, I can believe just about anything.
That potato sack pant suit was in my area yesterday and the stench is still in the air.
I hate to say it this way, DP, but... GOOD! If she's in your area that means she's not in mine!
what can we expect !...what a freak show Marine! Have a fabulous weekend my friend~!:-)
ReplyDeleteThe real reason people got so pissed, WHT, was because he kept holding up the line -- he couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.
DeleteThanks for a very humorous illustration of a very sad situation!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta laugh to keep from crying, John.
DeleteA Duhwon GIF ... how cool.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell I spend a lot of time thinking this stuff up, Odie?
DeleteO-bergdahl is a disgrace to America. Period. Can you believe he is the POTUS?!?!
ReplyDeleteAnymore, I can believe just about anything.
DeleteThat potato sack pant suit was in my area yesterday and the stench is still in the air.
ReplyDeleteI hate to say it this way, DP, but... GOOD! If she's in your area that means she's not in mine!
Delete