Oh yes, without a doubt but if he was ousted by the [people] that would make me even happier. Why? It's simple, it would portend that our society has come to a realization that his folly is not only ineffective but, indeed, dangerous. Well, of course, I'm not holding my breath for either outcome!
I'm just a few months behind ya, buddy. It was good while it lasted, but the morons are in control and I don't wanna be around when the shit hits the fan.
YES!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIF ONLY!!!!!
DeleteOh yes, without a doubt but if he was ousted by the [people] that would make me even happier. Why? It's simple, it would portend that our society has come to a realization that his folly is not only ineffective but, indeed, dangerous. Well, of course, I'm not holding my breath for either outcome!
ReplyDeleteKeep drawing oxygen as long as ya can, John. It won't be long until that's taken from us, too.
DeleteI'd break out the champagne!
ReplyDeleteI quit drinking about 15 years ago. Since 2008, I've found sobriety ain't all it's cut out to be.
DeleteMarine4Ever,
DeleteI hear ya! The Obama administration has had deleterious effects on my health.
hiya sweet Marine...Tragic news today from Israel..please keep the faith for me and the rest of us...:please keep the fight always..............
ReplyDeleteAngel, you and Israel are ALWAYS in my prayers. We SHALL overcome!
Delete"Keep drawing oxygen as long as ya can, John. It won't be long until that's taken from us, too."
ReplyDeleteDamnit,
There may be a good reason that I just turned 71. Soon I won't have to put-up with this $#!t anymore!
I'm just a few months behind ya, buddy. It was good while it lasted, but the morons are in control and I don't wanna be around when the shit hits the fan.
DeleteMarine4Ever,
ReplyDeleteTake note of this Benghazi update.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!
DeleteDon't ya just LOVE IT?!
I doubt that many are now paying attention now. Damn.
DeleteObamohammad took lessons from the VA; stall and deny until they die.
DeleteGet ready to blow a gasket!
ReplyDeleteGasket? Only a gasket? You can't see the mushroom cloud from where you are, AOW?!
Deletehey Marine! Have a terrific Independence DAY weekend! and
ReplyDeleteGod bless you my friend:)
You, too, Angel! Happy 4th of July... in spite of everything.
DeleteNo you may not dream that 'cuz good dreams never come true. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou started it! lol
Delete... sigh ...
Delete