Yeah, I thought it was, too, Ed. But, when I was talking to the people behind the counter, they were STILL pretty upset about why they had to put the sign up. Evidently, there'd been more than one occurrence. Sheech.
I have many side arms, one is my .380 W/ Glaser,I hope I never have to see what will become of that jerk. OK,OK yes also a couple of .357 s, as well. Also an AR15 ...................
I thought that you were talking about a reflection in the glass door, Odie. I kept lookin but couldn't find anything. I guess your talking about the two in the masthead. Yep, that's me... about 40 years younger and sweeter.
Are you guys really just that stupid, or that is this more of the same evil destroy the American economy and the American people' to prevent President Obama from claiming any sort of victory for the American people? The GOOPERS has to acknowledge the problem, before they can move on.....They are vindictive, hateful, confrontational rude people, they've been disrespecting Pres Obama since day one. Seriously, when you make a statement, you should be able to explain how you formed your opinion. When you just repeat stuff and can't back it up, you are a mind-numbed robot.
Stupid? Evil? Destroy the American ecomony and people? Vindictive? Hateful? Controntational and rude people? Yep, you've described yourself and other Obamites better than I ever could.
I formed my opinions with facts. All of them readily available and all can be (and have been) backed up. Of course it does help to be able to read.
Disrespecting Obamohammad since day one? You ain't seen nothing yet Gummby.
Hilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought it was, too, Ed. But, when I was talking to the people behind the counter, they were STILL pretty upset about why they had to put the sign up. Evidently, there'd been more than one occurrence. Sheech.
DeleteSome years ago, I saw this sign in a diner off the beaten path: "Do you doubt that there is a hereafter? Trespass here, and find out."
ReplyDeleteI've had it on my front door since the night Obamohammad danced into our lives, AOW.
DeleteI have many side arms, one is my .380 W/ Glaser,I hope I never have to see what will become of that jerk. OK,OK yes also a couple of .357 s, as well. Also an AR15 ...................
ReplyDeleteYou're my kinda guy, JonBerg!
DeleteOops ... was that me? LOL
ReplyDeleteIs that your photo at the top right?
I thought that you were talking about a reflection in the glass door, Odie. I kept lookin but couldn't find anything. I guess your talking about the two in the masthead. Yep, that's me... about 40 years younger and sweeter.
DeleteYeah Sorry, Up in your banner.
DeleteYeah, I'm sorry too... got to countin it up... make that about 50 years younger. DAAAAMMMMNNN!
DeleteAre you guys really just that stupid, or that is this more of the same evil destroy the American economy and the American people' to prevent President Obama from claiming any sort of victory for the American people? The GOOPERS has to acknowledge the problem, before they can move on.....They are vindictive, hateful, confrontational rude people, they've been disrespecting Pres Obama since day one.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, when you make a statement, you should be able to explain how you formed your opinion. When you just repeat stuff and can't back it up, you are a mind-numbed robot.
Stupid? Evil? Destroy the American ecomony and people? Vindictive? Hateful? Controntational and rude people? Yep, you've described yourself and other Obamites better than I ever could.
DeleteI formed my opinions with facts. All of them readily available and all can be (and have been) backed up. Of course it does help to be able to read.
Disrespecting Obamohammad since day one? You ain't seen nothing yet Gummby.
By the way... you really are ugly... in a facial sort of way.
DeleteGummby.
DeleteMustang thinks that it's Enema. I don't think so... writing style (for want of a better phrase) isn't the same.
DeleteKidding aside ... Are you serious?
ReplyDeleteSerious as a heart attack, Odie.
DeleteDid you Photoshop this with the free software Obummer gave you? Lol. This is a given in your neck of the woods.
ReplyDelete