Happy, happy, happy is right. I love the double standard in that first one.
I wonder what the 1st Wookiee must be thinking?
Probably thinking that the gender change he/she? had just wasn't that great a deal after all and how, maybe, he/she? should have just opted for a face transplant. After all, he/she? still looks like a pissed off water buffalo.
The mind-boggling double standard of the Left! I'm so sick of it.
I'm so sick of 'em that I stuck my finger down my throat and gagged myself. It didn't do much good though; what came out looked exactly like the proverbial progressive left wing Democrat and I was right back where I started from.
I didn't have to stick my finger down my throat, the photo gallery above took care of that. This time, lucky for the keyboard, I made it to the can but then only see the results reflect an image of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz!
EEELLLCCHH! That's even WORSE than puke, John!(Now I got THAT mental image running through my head.)EEELLLCCHH!
Hey,Speaking of digestive disorders, where has Enema been lately? That's, of course, in part, a rhetorical question.
Yeah... Where IS Enema? She/he/it's always good for a few yuks.Yoohoo... Enema... You out there? Maybe she/he/it wasn't wearing her/his/its fashion helmet and fell down or bumped into something and has a concussion or something. Can you have a concussion if you don't have a brain? Oh well...
Aw hell, puke always looks like debbie. Puke is probably jealous in fact.
"Puke is probably jealous..."Now THAT's gotta be BAD, ain't it?!
Actually Debbie should be envious!
Dang, I guess that works Either way !
I saw (and read) what Bob had posted. As I told him, "OUTSTANDING!" Ya know, between Bob's "Be Sure You're Right..." and Dr. Jarlesberg's "Hope n Change Cartoons," why should I even bother? I mean, just reblog from them and be done with it!Hoping that you and Mr. AOW will have the BEST YEAR EVER! and thank you SO MUCH for your friendship!-- Chuck
hey Marine! HAPPY AND HEALTHY New Year my friend!...xoxoxox:)
Back at ya, WHT, and at least a hunnerd times over!
Happy, Happy, Happy New Year.
Ain't it great, Ed! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY New Year to you, too!
Happy New Year! Hey, it's better to be 6 over than 6 under (I think!)
Affirmative on that! (I think.)
Great minds posting the same thing again!Happy New Year..........you deserve it.xxx Z
The impeached, disgraced, and disbarred perverted pig Bill Clinton and the Pig in a Pant Suit, who looked like a corpse was spotted in New York City is waving to a young woman in the crowd at that other Communist, the new Progressive Mayor of NY Mao Tse Blasio’s inauguration. The benediction was recited by Reverend Fred Lucas Jr., whose benediction was dominated by slavery metaphors and analogies. He compared New York’s five boroughs to a “plantation” and managed to cram into his short speech other references to slavery, such as “shackles,” “bondage,” “auction blocks.... How Nice!
This type of writing style is EXACTLY what it takes to get added to my reading list; granted, a dubious honor in certain circles. I've left the same note on your post.Semper Fi!
All I can say is that if queers can't get to heaven, then Obama is screwed.
Literally, Obamohammad lives for that.
Which one of those two guys at the top of your visual is Enema?
I was gonna say it was the one on the right. But, after giving it some thought, even Alphabet doesn't deserve THAT.Phil is back in my good graces. Even though he let that squirrel of a son he has attend Obamohammadad's press gala, I'm willing to forgive and forget... ONCE.
I would LOVE to see Phil Robertson vs Mahmood Ackmahdeenadude in a grudge match battle. He could have both Mahmood and obama in a headlock without breaking a sweat.
Hell, Phil could LOOK a headlock on Obamohammad and have her crying in the length of time it takes to break open a shotgun and eject a spent shell.
A Letter to Phil Robertson(Yes, I know it's not original, and it applied to someone else, but it fits here!)Dear Mr. Robertson,Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination … End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God’s Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord -Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this? Are there ‘degrees’ of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I’m confident you can help.Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging. You hairy Conservitive Son of a Bitch
Unless I missed one, you're quoting from The Old Testament. The Lord God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, so that we might live under the laws of The New Testament. I would suggest that you compare those that you've quoted with what's said in The New Testament. When Christ died on the Cross, certain old things died with Him and our Lord God made anew with His Word in The New Testament.Leviticus 18:22 still stands in the New Testament (Romans 1:26–27 KJV)
BTW, those who use 'Anonymous' usually don't make the traveling squad; I'm letting this one stand.
I’m guessing that anonymous has serious issues. He may pretend anger at Phil, but I suspect he is angry at God and this would not be a good thing in the longer term. My uncle cursed God; 30 days later he was dead. But I do think it takes a very strange mind to equate sticking a dick up someone’s ass with an enlightened society. Idiot.
LMAO! How true, HOW TRUE, Sam.Still LMAO!
I think anon has a Love thing for Phil. Fine line between love and hate man.
Excellent point, Kid! Assuming that Anon is male, I'd like to be around when the dude tried to come on to Phil during this love/hate relationship.
OMG this image is brilliant my friend!!!
You are too kind, Angel. Thank you!
love the juxtaposition of the two at the top-!!!and the commentary here-brought a much needed smile-(-:C-CS
That's what we're here for, Carol.