17 May 2012

Old Post, New Day...

 ('Cause I Just Can't Get Enough Of It!)


DAMMIT!

Just walking through the room and there the idiot is. On AGAIN. Obimbo gets more face time on television than Big Bird does on Sesame Street (and both are aimed at about the same mentality.)

Now I gotta go to Best Buy and pick up ANOTHER new TV. I've lost count of the televisions I've had to buy since 2008.





This is why I carry an RPG around with me.


Chris Matthews said, "I felt this thrill going up my leg" as Obama spoke.

Now I know how Matthews feels; I get this thrill going up my leg, too, watching the nappy-headed little sonofabitch eat an RPG round.

6 comments:

  1. I can't resist watching this over and over. Now what do we do about the idiots who put the sonofabitch in office in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say kill 'em all and blow their shit up.

      If we can't do that, then mandatory sterilization should be in order so they can't breed anymore.

      Delete
  2. It appears to me that many facets of the B.O./Democrat war on America are 'fulminating'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit, JB, I hate it when you make me look up words!
      (lol)

      Delete
  3. Duhhh..I can't concentrate on my TV...DuhWon is on again...arrrggghhh.

    ReplyDelete