I wonder if Enema will be offended?
We can be sure of it, John. Please handle, in your own indomitable way, as the need arises.
One thing is certain, M-4 knows how to make Enema wet.
John said, "offended" -- NOT "off-ended," Colonel.
whoa ..lol subtle as a bazooka eh!!! Hope alls well buddy!:)
That's about as subtle as I can be, WHT. As some can attest, I've cleaned up my act... A LOT!
.Oh look; a funny.Ha ha.Funny.Ha ha.The chump is standing on a chair. Ha ha.A funny. Ha ha.The chump is wearing a hat. Ha ha.Funny. Ha ha.Ema Nymton~@:o?.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I guess I forgot another rule to this site (I make 'em up as I go along.) Anybody with the name 'Anonymous' automatically gets dinged.Fall down and play dead. You've just been dinged.
Barry looks good wearing butt.
Only you, Odie. Only you! LM...B...O!
Enema,It appears that you have found this to be therapeutic. What do your doctors say?
The docs are saying, "Perhaps more sessions. You're not being too creative."
HA! I knew it!How does M-4 know what Enema's doctors are saying, eh?I told you he was scragging her, John. I told you.
I wonder if Enema will be offended?
ReplyDeleteWe can be sure of it, John. Please handle, in your own indomitable way, as the need arises.
DeleteOne thing is certain, M-4 knows how to make Enema wet.
ReplyDeleteJohn said, "offended" -- NOT "off-ended," Colonel.
Deletewhoa ..lol subtle as a bazooka eh!!! Hope alls well buddy!:)
ReplyDeleteThat's about as subtle as I can be, WHT. As some can attest, I've cleaned up my act... A LOT!
Delete.
ReplyDeleteOh look; a funny.
Ha ha.
Funny.
Ha ha.
The chump is standing on a chair. Ha ha.
A funny. Ha ha.
The chump is wearing a hat. Ha ha.
Funny. Ha ha.
Ema Nymton
~@:o?
.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI guess I forgot another rule to this site (I make 'em up as I go along.) Anybody with the name 'Anonymous' automatically gets dinged.
DeleteFall down and play dead. You've just been dinged.
Barry looks good wearing butt.
ReplyDeleteOnly you, Odie. Only you!
DeleteLM...B...O!
Enema,
ReplyDeleteIt appears that you have found this to be therapeutic. What do your doctors say?
The docs are saying, "Perhaps more sessions. You're not being too creative."
DeleteHA! I knew it!
ReplyDeleteHow does M-4 know what Enema's doctors are saying, eh?
I told you he was scragging her, John. I told you.