Off topic...Marine4Ever,Don't miss the video posted here.
Benghazi is NEVER off topic around here, AOW. Thanks for the link. In case you missed it, I left a comment for you there. Trying to get back to you posting... alligators and the swamp, ya know!
Marine4Ever,I saw your comment. Why are some of the media outlets peeling off? That's my big question right now.
It's sorta like the vail to the Twilight Zone has been lifted. It's almost scary.
They've already blamed the right and the idiots are already on board with it. I love these hitler vids though!
I gotta find one on the First Wookie and her thunder thighs. There's bound to be one out there.
Off topic...
ReplyDeleteMarine4Ever,
Don't miss the video posted here.
Benghazi is NEVER off topic around here, AOW. Thanks for the link. In case you missed it, I left a comment for you there.
DeleteTrying to get back to you posting... alligators and the swamp, ya know!
Marine4Ever,
DeleteI saw your comment.
Why are some of the media outlets peeling off? That's my big question right now.
It's sorta like the vail to the Twilight Zone has been lifted. It's almost scary.
DeleteThey've already blamed the right and the idiots are already on board with it. I love these hitler vids though!
ReplyDeleteI gotta find one on the First Wookie and her thunder thighs. There's bound to be one out there.
Delete