I don't know this for a fact, Carol ... but I heard that M-4 is such a horrible liar that he has to wear a lie detector on his hip and carry it with him no matter where he goes. He tells everyone it's a colonoscopy bag, but when he says that, the bells start ringing.
Also, in case you didn't know ... M-4 says "My Bad" so often that his name no longer appears in the Lord's book. Honest.
WHEN have I EVER lied? That's a lie...RING, RING, RING... right there. As a matter of fact...RING, RING, RING... I'm the most truthful...RING, RING, RING... person you'll ever...RING, RING, RING... meet.
It's not really a colonoscopy bag, Louis...RING, RING, RING... It's really a change purse my dear mother made for me outta of...RING, RING, RING,RING, RING, RING!
BTW … I don’t know whom you should call if you want ONE wall in your master bedroom painted; but I do know who NOT to call. For additional information, leave me a message here. Not you, Louis. They don't have master bedrooms in Haiti.
Maybe I could make some money on this if I sue Mustang and Mr. Chuck. My feelings were very hurt because we have master bedroom in Haiti. The entire house is a master bedroom. But my feelings are still hurt and my bank account is empty.
This could become the scariest post EVER! In the history of blogging!!
ReplyDeleteyou are on my roll-
ReplyDeleteCannot find my site on yours-
Just got back from an Halloween gig w/ my music buds--FUN!!!
Carol -CS
You're not on my list because Mustang told me that you were a nice lady and that I was to leave you alone.
DeleteHave I EVER done what Mustang has asked me to do?
NO!
You're on it now, *Carol. But keep in mind Mustang's favorite words of wisdom: "Be careful -- be very, VERY careful for what you wish for."
*Actually, I thought I had you on the rolls eons ago. MY BAD (that phrase irritates Mustang to no ends... I use it every chance I get.)
And it ain't no joke, either.
ReplyDeleteNope. Nothing funny about Obamascare.
DeleteThat's some scary shit!
ReplyDeleteWhat's even scarier is that the scary part hasn't even begun.
DeleteScary, 365 days/nights a year!
ReplyDelete@ CS
ReplyDeleteI don't know this for a fact, Carol ... but I heard that M-4 is such a horrible liar that he has to wear a lie detector on his hip and carry it with him no matter where he goes. He tells everyone it's a colonoscopy bag, but when he says that, the bells start ringing.
Also, in case you didn't know ... M-4 says "My Bad" so often that his name no longer appears in the Lord's book. Honest.
WHEN have I EVER lied? That's a lie...RING, RING, RING... right there. As a matter of fact...RING, RING, RING... I'm the most truthful...RING, RING, RING... person you'll ever...RING, RING, RING... meet.
DeleteI give...RING, RING, RING... up.
M & M4---To you both-
DeleteI can depend on a serious gut laugh -or TWO - from you --
Carol-CS
Carol,
DeleteAs the header says here at Marine4Ever's web site: "This ain't your momma's web site." **smile**
If he is wearing a colonoscopy bag, then he is not going to stay in my house when he comes to visit. Sorry, Mr. Chuck …
ReplyDeleteIt's not really a colonoscopy bag, Louis...RING, RING, RING... It's really a change purse my dear mother made for me outta of...RING, RING, RING,RING, RING, RING!
DeleteBTW … I don’t know whom you should call if you want ONE wall in your master bedroom painted; but I do know who NOT to call. For additional information, leave me a message here. Not you, Louis. They don't have master bedrooms in Haiti.
ReplyDeleteCheap shot, Colonel. Cheap shot.
DeleteAfter reading Mustang's comment, I'm not sure why I got kicked out of here.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading Mustang's comment, I'm not sure why I got kicked out of here, either.
DeleteSo, we'll just disregard it.
Maybe I could make some money on this if I sue Mustang and Mr. Chuck. My feelings were very hurt because we have master bedroom in Haiti. The entire house is a master bedroom. But my feelings are still hurt and my bank account is empty.
ReplyDeleteJust tell me how much money you want, Louis. I don't mind giving money to my friends.
ReplyDelete