President Obama has canceled a meeting in Moscow next month with Russian President Vladimir Putin to protest that country’s decision to give former government contractor Edward Snowden temporary asylum.
“Following a careful review begun in July, we have reached the conclusion that there is not enough recent progress in our bilateral agenda with Russia to hold a U.S.-Russia summit in early September,” White House press secretary Jay [Baghdad] Carney said in a statement on Wednesday.I call it, “No balls.”
The Kremlin said it was disappointed about the canceled meeting.
Putin aide Yuri Ushakov told the Russian Interfax News Agency that the decision showed that the United States was “not prepared for equal relations” with Russia.Right now, the United States isn't prepared for equal relations with a tree frog.
*Snub -- Isn’t that what girls usually do?
I’ve compared Bathhouse Barry to Putin before, but my mentor and the man who should have been (and should now be) Commandant of the Marine Corps -- the man who is an officer, a gentleman and all-around snappy dresser, Colonel (aka Mustang) -- sent me one that goes even further. I have to give credit where credit is due. This comes from TomatoBubble. I changed a little of it (okay... I changed a LOT of it) but the majority -- okay... some of it -- is from them.

























Well, just when I recover from falling out of my chair with fits of laughter, the previous one, this one made me fall down the stairs!!!!! It was a nice touch to save the "First Wookie" for last.
ReplyDeleteBROVO ZULU!
ReplyDeleteIt was not very long ago that a journalist alleged that Putin staged each of these “he man” situations. Shortly thereafter, an EPA nerd discovered this journalist’s remains inside an Orca’s lower intestines. Some one from MSNBC said that Putin was behind this un-timely demise, but being journalists, they are making such statements incognito, not talking about it above a whisper, and only then on throwaway Wal-Mart cell phones.
I found it interesting how Putin looks people in the eye when he shakes hands with them, and Barry seems to want to have sex with them. I do not know the answer to this; it could be no more than a custom in Chicago.
This is a highly entertaining post, as usual—but I think it is fair to say that you should not expect an invitation to next year’s White House Correspondent’s gala. Don’t fret: Texas Longhorn Steakhouse has better food, anyway.
Staged shots? Probably (I cropped out one photographer.) Do I care? Naa. Let's put it this way... Putin didn't get to be top dog of the KGB by helping little old ladies across the street. He may not have the body count of the Clintons and Obimbo (not even the KGB can compete with these dips) but he's got his share of bodies hanging from the rafters.
Deletewowza!..u outdid yourself on this one.:-)..But seriously...The Ayatollah would win out in a comparison with Hussein the Horrible..what a mess!..have a great weekend my friend~!:)
ReplyDeleteWowza you own bad self, WHT! You have a great weekend, too!
DeleteThat's a very good pictorial essay M4E. Regards the golf one in particular... I've played golf for decades with lots of guys and never saw one pose like that for ANY reason.
ReplyDeleteKid,
DeleteThe one that makes me cringe is the one with Obimbo on the girlie bicycle. Sheesh.
It was one of those 'decisions, decisions, decisions' things, Kid... there were so many to choose from. I finally ended up closing my eyes, did a couple of circles with my finger around the computer screen and that's the one my finger poked.
DeleteAOW -- Makes YOU cringe?! Think about ME... I'm the one that's gotta put this stuff together!
DeleteI sure hope you didn't read that as critical. Another way form me to have said it is in order to have someone go into contortions like that over a bad putt (what the50th bad putt that day besides) he'd have to have insect juice in his brain. Maybe that's another explanation too.
DeleteKid -- I meant that it was a hard choice on which effeminate picture to use on the golf picture. Everything the douche-bag does, a woman would have a problem trying to look as womanly as he does.
DeleteWell Said !
DeleteExcellent graphics to conclude this post! They make me cringe because this p****y is the President and WORSHIPED by brainless Americans, of which there are many.
ReplyDeleteAOW, It does my heart good to know that you appreciate fine art... split infinitives, and all.
DeleteSplit infinitives?
DeleteOh, wait. Now I remember.
I don't wear my Grammar Police cap all the time, you know. In fact, I cut friends a lot of slack.
But when I'm grading my students' papers, I cut them NO slack. Heh.
You and my mother-in-law. She was head of the high school English department for EONS. Retired now and could care less. Lol.
DeleteI'm not retired -- more's the pity.
DeleteI honestly don't know how you do it. My MIL taught honors classes and lived in an ivory tower that last 20 years. As naive as she is, I'm sure she poo-pooed at all the other teachers' horror stories.
DeleteOne of my bud's father was a h.s. history teacher. One day his father walked into the principal's office, threw his keys on the desk and told the principal that life was too short to put up with the classroom ya-ya. That was 20 years ago.
My MIL taught school with him and thought it was so strange... one day he was there and the next day he was gone. Nobody knew whatever happened to him; she was curious.
I told her, "What happened to Dutch was -- he got a job with a big sporting goods chain, making twice the money and bennies, having more fun than you can imagine and with about a sixteenth of the headaches."
That's when I got the famous, "Harrumph."
M. Obama n'est pas vraiment un Américain, il n'ya pas beaucoup d'un Africain, non plus. Mais je pense qu'il est un excellent musulman. C'est peut-être vrai que M. Poutine est un ancien du KGB serpent, mais M. Obama est tout simplement un serpent. Comment peut-on tuer un serpent dangereux? On coupe la tête.
ReplyDeleteFor all my friends out there who don't speak French (or, for their own reasons don't want to use the 'Translate' app,) Louis is expressing that Obamarammalammadingdong isn't a true American... surprise, surprise... and that he is not an African. NOT an African?! What the hell have I been saying since Day One?!
DeleteLouis does believe that Obimbo IS an excellent Muslim (that should be MOSLEM, Louis.) That's a point I would have to argue with. He was raised by atheists grandparents, his mother was an atheist and what little Moslem training he had, he spent most of his time standing in a corner for shooting spit balls at his classmates. Depending on which 'father' you use as the sperm donor, none were devout Moslems and one was a communist. Obimbo has no religious preference, other than his own egotism. He will, has and does use whatever religion that serves his purpose at the time to divide and conquer.
Louis further feels that, yes, Putin is a former KGB serpent... but that Obimbo is simply a snake. How can we kill a snake? We cut the head off.
I want to make one point perfectly clear. I can't say it enough times or any stronger than this: I pray, with all my heart and soul, that Bathhouse Barry lives to be an old, OLD faggot on life support. Should he die any death, other than that of old age, he will become a martyr. Were Obozo to become a martyr, the only recourse that I would have left is to walk out into the middle of a busy intersection, douse myself with a gallon of gasoline and torch myself.
Kid,
ReplyDelete"... I've played golf for decades with lots of guys and never saw one pose like that for ANY reason."
As was his infamous skeet shooting farce!
... and you expected?
DeleteNOTHING ELSE !!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell said! If Obimbo were a quarter of a president to America that Putin is to his country, at least we'd be moving in some direction other than downhill.
ReplyDeleteI think of B.O. as a form of epidermal purulence, indicitive of a deep infection residing in the organisim once known as The United States Of America! Will it become fatal?
ReplyDeleteI have this deep seated convection that if it's not Down Low, it would just be another like him. I think it's called the 'Pendulum Effect' or whatever it is the brainy types use.
Delete"another like him"-OMG!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy this blog more every damn week! Please continue!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 'Attaboy,' Jack! That's what keeps me going!
DeleteAs sort of a mission statement: I've come to the conclusion that there's enough of the serious, pithy wordsmithing stuff out there, so why try to compete with it? Besides, I'm not smart enough to keep up with you guys in an intellectual debate. I'm just gonna roll with the asinine humor of it and try to have fun with it with graphics. What I do will have the same effect as a piss ant trying to put a bale of hay. But, if I can make someone smile -- or threaten my life -- I've accomplished my goal!
Me$, I'm with ya on the martyr sentiment and have been saying the same thing the entire time.
ReplyDeleteRaoads named bho all over the friggin place, the market closed another day of the year, and he ain't worth the buck fiddy either.
" intellectual debate. I'm just gonna roll with the asinine humor of it and try to have fun with it with graphics"
ReplyDeleteExcuse me but I think that you have more than combined it all! I only wish that I could have your talent!
You're doing fine, John. JUST FINE! Glad I got ya!
DeleteJe ne sais pas comment vous dire cela, mon ami, mais comme vous le savez je suis habitué à regarder les gens noirs et Mama Obama est laid, même pour moi. :-)
ReplyDeleteLouis says, loosely translated: "I do not know how to tell you this, my friend, but as you know I'm used to watch black people and Mama Obama is ugly, even for me. :-)
DeleteChuck says, in French: BWAHAHAHAHA!
Loosely translated: BWAHAHAHAHA!
M4E, Here's Another !
ReplyDeleteAww maaaan! I knew I was missing one!
DeleteThanks, Kid. I'm gonna add it to this one ASAP. I think I can find one of Putin sitting behind a console as they launch a space station.
You realize that these STOOPID pictures of Satchel Ass and Odumbo could go on forever, don't you?
Yes I do M4E. Lol
DeleteKid,
ReplyDeleteDid you ever wonder why?
Sorry JonBerg, Why What?
Delete.
ReplyDeleteIt is always good to see when a Marine comes out of the closet to express his desire and man-love for another. You have been able to overcome you man-crush for President Obama to show your true desire for President Putin. This quite brave of you and you are to be commended.
Of course your "friends" will call you a Commie lover. But you are strong enough to take their abuse.
Again, congratulations of your declaration of independence.
Ema Nymton
~@:o?
.
Enema, you do realize that I keep you around as entertainment for my commenters?
DeleteOnce again, you've managed to show YOUR ASS. I doubt, very seriously that my friends will call me a Commie lover. If you had taken the time to glance at the top two lines of the friggin headline of the topic, you would have seen that I had, "EVEN IF HE IS A DIRTY, LOUSY COMMUNIST." Putting that aside, we'll go on to clarify other dumb ass statements you've managed to come up with -- simply because I've got a choice to make here: go take my morning dump or talk to your silly ass. Both are the same difference. Decisions, decisions, decisions...
You seem to have this 'man-love' fetish. I have something that's referred to as 'respect.' I know this will be difficult for you to comprehend, Notmyname, but man-love and respect are not even in the same context.
Yes, I respect Putin. I respect anyone (male or female) who shows leadership capabilities, the ability to go into a fight and who will fight to win, the fortitude to call a situation what it is and whose word is their word. Putin may be lacking in the 'whose word is their word' department but I respect him for a lot of other abilities and capabilities that he's shown.
I can respect Putin, even though I hate what he stands for. I hated the VC and the NVA, but I damned sure respected their fighting abilities and their desire to stick my head on a pole. One-on-one or their company against our battalion; men, women and children were dedicated to their cause... and I gotta respect that.
Obimbo -- I have nothing but a PURE HATE on for; that's ALL the bastard gets from me.
Again, as I said in a comment above: I can't say it enough times or any stronger than this -- I pray, with all my heart and soul, that Bathhouse Barry lives to be an old, OLD faggot on life support. Should he die any death, other than that of old age, he will become a martyr. Were Obozo to become a martyr, the only recourse that I would have left is to walk out into the middle of a busy intersection, douse myself with a gallon of gasoline and torch myself.
Well,Well Enema is back. Is it a general practice that institutionalized mental patients are given Internet access? Don't forget to keep wearing your helmet, Enema!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!
DeleteMy Bad ... I meant to write Che' Guevara.
ReplyDeleteSorry.
Snicker-snicker
ReplyDeleteWOW!!>>>>>>
ReplyDeleteThe juxtaposition(s ) between Putin and bho are incredible- both graphically- and content-wise--
Carol-CS
And those are just for starters, Carol!
DeleteHere's something else we could do: find the weakest person (male or female) who is on the political right and compare that person to Barry the Fairy; that person would STILL be miles ahead of Obamaramalamadingdong.
hope alls well my friend..:-)
ReplyDeleteJonBerg. Answer: Because it is the easiest path. It is the easiest thing to do to bitch and complain.
ReplyDeleteIt's much harder to suck it up and make something of yourself. I'm convinced a person is either born with it or not and most aren't. Our society rejected losers and therefore, losers always excruciatingly had to put in enough effort to conform enough to get what they wanted/needed.
Today, the left has celebrated the loser. So, not only can you know be a loser, you can feel Superior about it !
Seriously.
Yeah, and if you don't believe it, just ask Enema Nematode (below.) Miss Enema knows all about being a celebrated loser.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.
Hope all is well with you, too... and may I say, my good WOMAN, that it's an HONOR to have YOSELF as a friend?!
ReplyDeleteYoself... Thyself...
Aww, never mind.
"that person would STILL be miles ahead of Obamaramalamadingdong."
ReplyDeleteI sure hope this concept is recognized when B.O., in a skirt/pants suit steps up to further ruin this Nation!
wait...some commenter is suggesting you're gay because you show the differences of Putin's masculinity and Obama's, um....UNmasculinity? WOW. This, from someone who most assuredly voted for OBama? :-)
ReplyDeleteBy the way...remember that 'eyes thing' Obama gave Putin him when he assured him he could work better with him after the second election? Putin was probably thinking "don't try that on ME, pal"
Marine, this is hilarious (even funnier if it weren't quite so true).
One of the best blog posts ever.
By the way, as an American having to live under this man's 'leadership,' I could have lived a lifetime without seeing him cringe behind Michelle while watching karate! OH, my gosh...that's SCARY, Barack? YOU are scary, Barack. No, wait..MICHELLE is SCARY! :)
Z, these TIMES we’re living in are SCARY. I think it’s more scary now than during the Cold War. As a kid, I was never really that scared of nuclear war. My parents and their friends always said that Russia didn’t want to go into a nuclear war anymore than we did. They didn’t want to destroy the very things they wanted... the people and the infrastructure. Remember the “We will destroy you from within” phrase?
DeleteDuring the Cold War, we had only Russia to worry about. They kept all the Banana Republics, China, Korea and any of the ‘wannabes’ in line. The Middle East was zero minus zilch. Now we have anybody that can wear a dynamite vest to worry about.
SCARY.
Barack Obama HATES Ham & Mfs.
DeleteThen I got a freight train of Ham and Motherfuckers headed his way.
DeleteHope alls well my friend..:) the beat goes on~!:-)
ReplyDeleteThe most horrendous comparison of 'em all will be Obama's military vs Putin's.
ReplyDeletehttp://crockettlives.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/diversity-days-and-drag-queens-obamas-army-minces-forward/
I don't want to even think about that one.
DeleteWow you mean the cockroach knows how to snub Putin? I didn't think he knew how to do anything other bloviate! Nice blog! I bookmarked you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 'Attaboy,' Elizabeth. I've got you on mine, also.
Deleteother than....
ReplyDeleteYet, not a single comment points out how they had to use a teenage picture of Putin's wife (now ex), who now looks like a wobbling babushka...
ReplyDelete