Naww, Koji's not a Red. But, he does have the red ass. Something about perspective wife #10 not letting him wear... hmmmm... I'd really rather not get into all that right now.
Regards the beast, anytime I see it mentioned I think of that scene in Terminator 3 where the terminator bitch is stuck to the magnetic particle accelerator and the other girl screams "Just Die You Bitch!" I have the scene on my desktop...
I don't know why it won't let you comment, Koji. Probably has something to do with you red front lawn.
ReplyDeleteWhat? Kofi is a red?
ReplyDeleteNaww, Koji's not a Red. But, he does have the red ass. Something about perspective wife #10 not letting him wear... hmmmm... I'd really rather not get into all that right now.
DeleteDon't ask. Just send him back.
ReplyDeleteWe've sent him back three times, already, Ed. They keep rejecting him and he just shows back on our front doorstep.
Deletelets vote for Netanyahu for Pres! heh how are ya Marine????????? xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteI've been rebuilding Colonel Mustang's chopper and it was a job! Got 'er done though. Xoxoxo back at ya!
DeleteHey, take him back and we'll throw-in a brand new giant stew pot!
ReplyDeleteWe tried that, John. They keep the stew pot and send him back!
DeleteThanks for the many smile moments--both the posts and the commentators-
ReplyDeleteC-CS
Hey! Great to hear from you, Carol!
DeleteYou don't know how many times that I've been told, "SMILE! Things could be a whole lot worse."
So, I did and, sure enough, things got a whole lot worse.
Just when we think "how much WORSER can they get.." It happens!
DeleteI want Obama gone.........
Your graphics ROCK!
I want Obamohammadi gone, too, Z... and not from just this galaxy... I want him/her/it banished from other galaxies that are far, far away!
DeleteThank you for the 'Attaboy,' Z. Much appreciated!
Regards the beast, anytime I see it mentioned I think of that scene in Terminator 3 where the terminator bitch is stuck to the magnetic particle accelerator and the other girl screams "Just Die You Bitch!"
ReplyDeleteI have the scene on my desktop...
Sheech, Kid, I dunno... it seems like that would be awfully frustrating.
ReplyDelete