Yeah, it's gonna be a long three months. I used up all I had to get me through December. And now I gotta go back to banging my head against the wall. It works, too... I feel better after I stop.
Hope you had a great Christmas and here's to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Best laugh I'll get all day.
ReplyDeleteBRAVO ZULU !
Thanks, John. Glad it brightened your day. At least YOU appreciate good humor when you see it!
DeleteHope you don't mind, I shared this with many.
ReplyDeleteAs many as you can, John!
DeleteBTW, glad to see you back. I know that you get busy with other stuff but when you return it's always worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteThank you, a John! To be an old man, retired and, supposedly, nothing to do... I can't find enough hours in the day!
DeleteOne of a set. Collect them all.
ReplyDeleteGood one, Ed! LOL!!
DeleteCan't do it. I don't allow turds on my tree.
ReplyDeleteCan't argue with you on that one, Odie.
DeleteYea, Ed has a great one.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Marine4Ever.
...my meds are starting to wear off. Hope ya had a Merry Christmas! Is it 2017 yet?
DeleteMarine, Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete...my meds are starting to wear off. Hope ya had a Merry Christmas! Is it 2017 yet?
Deletehey Marine! happiest and warmest holiday wishes hun! xoxox
ReplyDelete...my med are starting to wear off. Hope ya had a Merry a Christmas! Is it 2017 yet?
DeleteHappy New Year Buddy!
ReplyDeleteHey, John! Back at ya, my friend! Here's to the best year EVER for you!
DeleteDon't TELL me your MEDS are starting to wear off :-)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR, you great guy, you!
God's richest blessings...good health and happiness!
z
Z!!
DeleteYeah, it's gonna be a long three months. I used up all I had to get me through December. And now I gotta go back to banging my head against the wall. It works, too... I feel better after I stop.
Hope you had a great Christmas and here's to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Love ya, kid!