Oh no ... Obama’s not a Mohammedan. No sir ... he’s a Christian who just happens to have been raised by TWO Mohammedan daddies, speaks Arabic fluently, loves the sound of Islamic calls to prayer, and has done everything within his power to destroy America and propel Islam forward. On the other hand, Obama may be a Christian in the same way that his wife is thin.
'Surreal' was the word that I've used to describe what we've been going through with King Obamoshiite. 'Surreal' has long been passed; now, I don't know of a stronger word to use.
No, Ed, I haven't seen the movie. If I watch it, am I gonna go ballistic? Colonel Mustang has ordered me to not watch, listen to or associate with anything that's gonna make me any more weird than I already am. BTW, visiting hours are 2 to 4 on Saturdays and 2 to 6 on Sundays. Other than that, I'm pretty busy stringing beads.
OUTSTANDING GRAPHIC!
ReplyDeleteMay I share it, attributed, of course?
You know it, John. ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE!!
DeleteOh no ... Obama’s not a Mohammedan. No sir ... he’s a Christian who just happens to have been raised by TWO Mohammedan daddies, speaks Arabic fluently, loves the sound of Islamic calls to prayer, and has done everything within his power to destroy America and propel Islam forward. On the other hand, Obama may be a Christian in the same way that his wife is thin.
ReplyDeleteFor a transvestite, I don't think Obamoshiite's wife is too thick.
DeleteAre you being sarcastic sir?
DeleteAs am I?
WHAAAA? Ed! Me... sarcastic?!
Delete(I certainly hope it was taken that way!!)
Lol, sir.
DeleteI'm so furious about this latest evil perpetrated by Obama that I'm losing sleep over it!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember being this angry -- well, since 9/11, that is.
'Surreal' was the word that I've used to describe what we've been going through with King Obamoshiite. 'Surreal' has long been passed; now, I don't know of a stronger word to use.
DeleteHonestly. Surreal it is.
DeleteDid you see the movie Jacob's Ladder?
About the returned Viet Vet?
No, Ed, I haven't seen the movie. If I watch it, am I gonna go ballistic? Colonel Mustang has ordered me to not watch, listen to or associate with anything that's gonna make me any more weird than I already am. BTW, visiting hours are 2 to 4 on Saturdays and 2 to 6 on Sundays. Other than that, I'm pretty busy stringing beads.
DeleteSuper depiction, Gunny. This so-called POTUS is very good at distracting Americans away from his F-UPs, isn't he?
ReplyDeleteYou gotta admit... IT KEEPS HIM BUSY!!
Delete