18 May 2014

Bend Over... Or, Not... My Pleasure.



























Not that I ever expect an answer in my lifetime, but I gotta keep asking...

12 comments:

  1. The woman is not only despicable, she is also a skank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A despicable, skanky douche bag... just like the other one she shacks with.

      Delete
  2. Honestly, reduce the fate of hundreds of young girls, let alone the IMAGE OF THE USA to a fucking tweet. Can I say that here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. You can say that here.
      My thought, too, Kid.

      Delete
    2. As effective as a red line in the sand.

      Delete
    3. That's what our once great nation has become, Ed; an idiocracy.

      Delete
  3. She's going aoe over all this ridicule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only hope that you mean MINE, Koji. That would mean more to me than... it would be just indescribable!! Almost as good as winning the lottery!! Maybe BETTER!!

      Delete