A big Thank You and Ooh-Rah! goes to GODADDY.COM for producing this OUTSTANDING video.
238 years of romping, stomping, kicking in doors, hell, death and destruction by the most aggressive, belligerent, bloodthirsty, kill-crazy fighting machine this world has EVER known -- the United States Marine and his M16 rifle!
Semper Fi, Marines!

Bob Parsons has done a lot of good work for our Marines, and I appreciate that very much. Of course, he ignored an email I sent him some years back volunteering to become his step-son. I guess he passed on that. In any case, thank you for your service, Chuck … and thank you for your friendship.
ReplyDeleteSemper Fi
~Mustang Sends
And thank you for your service, Colonel, and I value your friendship, HIGHLY!
DeleteSemper Fidelis.
(BTW, Lance Corporal Parsons has done pretty well for a grunt, huh?!)
Semper Fi!
ReplyDeleteSemper Fi, Timothy... better known as Agent 54. Glad to see ya work for the same NSA that I do!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marines !!
ReplyDeleteand thank you Marine 4Ever and Mustang --it is an honor to know you both!!
Carol-CS
Thank you, Carol. I'm sure that Mustang would try to make a flanking movement to say it before I do: "It was my pleasure!"
Delete