Send him back? Well, if Kenya is a "3rd World Country" now, imagine what they would be if that happened. Is there such a thing as 4th or, even, a 5th World Country?
I'm always amazed that the Liberals seldom respond to this Blog. I have to think that they are scared shitless, as well they should be. Keep up the great work, Devil Dog!!!
Now THAT really makes me laugh; I must be doing something WRONG. Thanks for the compliment, JB! All I can say is, I'm here whenever anybody thinks they want a piece of me!
Send him back? Well, if Kenya is a "3rd World Country" now, imagine what they would be if that happened. Is there such a thing as 4th or, even, a 5th World Country?
ReplyDeleteStay tuned... we may find out.
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed that the Liberals seldom respond to this Blog. I have to think that they are scared shitless, as well they should be. Keep up the great work, Devil Dog!!!
ReplyDeleteNow THAT really makes me laugh; I must be doing something WRONG.
DeleteThanks for the compliment, JB!
All I can say is, I'm here whenever anybody thinks they want a piece of me!
Hillary is a worse sell-out than Slick Willy.
ReplyDelete