13 July 2012

We The People.



I hope the little maggot's Dumbo-looking ears are RINGING!

5 comments:

  1. I too hope that " the little maggot's Dumbo-looking ears are RINGING!" And that his head is exploding!

    However, I wouldn't be a bit surprised that, if this has reached him, he remains oblivious to the message. I can't explain why but he seems to derive his sustenance from an agenda which is completely antithetical to all that this message imparts. We can only hope and pray for a rebirth of the fortitude that created and nurtured, this, the greatest Nation in the history of mankind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One, possible, 'ray of hope' may exist in what I sense as a state of desperation in B.O.'s campaign speech(s) in both content and delivery. But what do I know? Perhaps his minions see it as eminent statesmanship! Re-election of this fraud will prove to me, once-and-for-all, that we live in a Nation dominated by complete fools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only hope you're right on the "content and delivery" part, JB!
      If the little girly-girl doesn't get re-elected, I'm afraid it won't be by a very large margin... in which case, you'll STILL be partly right; we DO live in a nation of fools.

      Delete
  3. My opinion on Obamacare..
    Now let me get this straight and please correct me if I’m wrong. . . ..
    We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and
    fined if we don't!
    Which, purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents,
    written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
    passed by a Congress that didn't read it and told us to vote for it so that we could read it,(and then went ahead and exempted themselves from it),
    and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any
    benefits take effect, by a congress which has
    already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by an obese surgeon general and financed by a country that's broke!!

    What the hell could possibly go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get the little maggot another four years?

      Delete