President Barack Obama will bestow the medal at a White House ceremony. The two have also met privately, having a beer on a patio outside the Oval Office on Wednesday.
“Over the weekend, the President’s staff called Meyer in preparation for Thursday’s Medal of Honor ceremony at the White House. Meyer asked the staffer if he could have a beer with the President. POTUS invited Dakota to come by the White House this afternoon,” spokesman Jay Carney tweeted.
Full story at foxnews.com.This is the second Medal of Honor to be bestowed on members of our fighting forces during the Obimbo
I’ve ALWAYS maintained that, were I still in uniform, I would follow orders -- without question -- from my lowest superior NCO up to the Commandant of the Marine Corps. The line would stop with
Too bad the Medal of Honor had to be desecrated by -- NOT my
If not, then just mail it to me.

Yeah, that’s as bad or worse than Draft Dodger-In-Chief, Bill Clinton! What an awful thought!
ReplyDeleteYEAH... I was gonna say that too, FORGER! Thanks for adding that in!
ReplyDelete